Happy Holidays, Albuquerque!
You've almost finished with all of your planning, decorating and running around town. Your Friends and Family are here and you want to show them what makes Albuquerque so amazing. Enjoy the season by giving yourself a gift of some "time off" too. Bring everyone down to experience historic Old Town!
Experience a leisurely walking tour of Old Town with the original "Tours of Old Town". This is our 15th winter, and we have some exciting new products, as well as some great familiar ones to tempt you out and about this season.
- Not quite finished that holiday shopping? Try a private "History Tour" of Old Town. Get acquainted with the shops, galleries and restaurants of Old Town on a guided walking tour, then return to the places you want for your last minute gift buys. Available daily at 10am, 12pm, 2pm or 4pm - with additional times possible by request.
- If family is coming to town why not try a "Scavenger Hunt" of Old Town; with prizes, and enough time to stop off for a drink or snack on the way. Available most days at 11:15am.
- Our popular Ghost Tour of Old Town (Albuquerque's ORIGINAL Ghost Walk ~ Since 2001) is held every night (except for Christmas Eve) at 8:00pm.
- Our Junior Ghost Hunt the "Spook Troop" is available on weekends at 6pm. Your kids will love using actual ghost hunting equipment, just like the pros, to search for spirits while hearing some spooky tales of yesteryear.
- The first FULL MOON on Christmas Night, Friday 12/25, in over 38 years... After the presents and the great meal, come out for the Ghost Tour at 8pm or the Moonlight Tour at 10pm.
- Need like a night on the town? Try our "Haunted Pub Crawl" for beverages, nibbles, and ghostly tales. Available at 6pm on Saturday 12/26
All of our tour are held by advance reservation, and can be viewed, and or purchased on-line at our website at www.ToursOfOldTown.com Or you can telephone us at 505-246-8687. We're located in the back of Old Town's Plaza don Luis - behind the GIANT Christmas Tree!
We are happy to answer any questions you may have, and can accommodate groups (the more the scarier) large or small. Experience a Tour of Old Town this Holiday Season for an experience the entire family will remember.
Julia C. Brown
Manager - Old Town Tours
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Discover the Land of Enchantment!